The long-er Story: I had noticed after releasing the 123 Complete that people were using the #3 Footpedal Module sideways and on its own for mini pedals. Which works great but I thought it could be even better with a little more room, an ergonomically angled deck and space for a compact power supply underneath. Add all of that together and here you go, it’s tiny and fantastic. Fits in a laptop bag or backpack, perfect for three or four normal size pedals or a pile of minis. It’s a nice option to have and when I travel light, I use my Holeyboard Mini.
Damage-Free Mounting: Comes with our signature patented “Holey”(full of holes!) design that allows you to seamlessly swap pedals in and out damage-free using cable-ties that are tight and fast. Power supplies tuck easily underneath out of the way. Just grab and go.
Expandable: Have more pedals? Just add another Holeyboard Mini! Endlessly expandable, Mini’s attach together using our Z-Connector.
Crazy Durable: The Holeyboard Mini is made of the same powder-coated, aircraft-grade aluminum that has kept our other pedalboards among the lightest and most durable on the market. Proudly made in Minneapolis USA with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Patented Design: crafted to be easy, tight and compact, making this the perfect grab and go board
- Designed to perfectly compliment your mini pedals and offer endless possibilities for pedal layouts
- Holeyboard’s patented design and hole pattern allows you to place your pedals where you want, easily, with cable-ties. Quick, tight and adhesive-free
- Easily attach multiple Holeyboard Mini’s together with our Z-connector
- Screwed on real rubber feet, keeps your Holeyboard from sliding and your pedals safe from whatever is on the stage floor
- Lightweight and super strong, built to be played as if it has a lifetime warranty- because it does!
- Proudly built in the USA
- 13” x 8.25” x 2.5”
- Weight assembled: 1 lb 5 oz
- 5052 Series Aircraft-grade aluminum
- Powder Coated finish
- Stainless steel hardware
- Durable molded rubber feet
- Built with pride and precision in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Lifetime warranty from the manufacturer
- Minimal assembly required
- Pedals and power supplies not included