The Long Story
Here is some of the good stuff:
Versatility is the name of the game: The Holeyboard Versa offers a cornucopia of easy, damage-free, mounting opportunities to fit any pedal or power supply you want to try. From mini pedals to Wah’s, weird shaped stuff and everything regular in-between. Change it up, try that volume pedal out, mix up your delays. What if you put the tuner someplace else in the chain?
It’s perfect for 2 or 3 pedals or 10. If you fill up your Versa you can easily add another in a matter of seconds with our Z Connector (Included in the 2-Pack).
It’s lightweight: We asked “why are pedalboards so big and heavy, unloaded?” It didn’t make sense, pedals are heavy enough by themselves.
The Holeyboard Versa is the lightest in its class. The benefit for you is less weight to carry. We make it out of Aircraft-grade aluminum, which is rigid, but lightweight. Our patented design uses the mounting surface itself to bend and form the structure. FYI this wasn’t easy to do, but we did it. What this means is fewer large brackets, plastic parts, risers etc. to take up space, add weight and get in the way of your foot. Then we punch it with holes, lots of them, precisely located and arranged in a patented pattern I took years to develop so that you can put any pedal wherever you want, with damege-free cable ties easily. Your pedals are held fast, tight, and secure.
It’s strong: Remember the part about the aircraft grade aluminum above? And the bending and forming and punching of holes? There’s an old adage, “anyone can build a bridge that stands up, but it takes and engineer to build one that just stands up”. Also it is perhaps why most pedalboards look the same and have the same flaws. Pedalboards are all I do and I’m constantly working to make them better.
The Versa is meticulously designed and built with precision to be strong, light, and useful. It has a lifetime warranty, We believe in the Versa and trust it and you can too.
Designed for you: The low-profile, infinity edge design allows for maximum real estate for pedals with no additional risers or thick edges to get in the way ( this also makes it light, see above 🙂 ). It’s refined utility, everything you need and nothing else. Super strong, super light, minimum space required on the floor with maximum space for pedals.
Our ergonomic, 2-level, split and angled platform makes it easy hit the pedal you want without toe-dancing or hovering foot fatigue. The point is playing music after all!
Room for cables and routing:The V-Channel design gives the board two distinct inclined levels that afford you the freedom of infinite options for pedal customization and a handy place to route cables in, out, down, up and around. It fits what you want to do.
It’s Easy: My background is Industrial Design and Ethnographic Research. Identifying and creatively solving problems, making things easier.He’s also a guitar player, just like you. The Versa is built for ease: it’s easy to buy, you just need the one to start and you are off, add another when needed. It’s easy to configure and re-configure. Have you met guitar players? Mixing it up is fun and changing stuff up sometimes gives you that creative push you need. It’s easy to use, all of the features mentioned above are in place so you can focus on making music.
Modular: Connect two more more together easily with our custom Z-Connector as your quiver of pedals grows. Available individually or in our bundled 2-pack with a discount included.
It’s Good: Proudly built in Minneapolis, the Holeyboard Versa is American engineering and manufacturing excellence at its best. Yes, we are in a global society, but we live in a local community. We make all of the Holeyboards and cases here in Minnesota, USA because we choose to do so, it’s the right thing to do.
What people are saying:
“Holeyboard has done it again! My acoustic rig is complete. As an owner of 2 of the Holeyboard 1-2-3’s already for my 2 electric rigs, I was so glad to see that something a bit smaller was waiting for me for my acoustic pedalboard rig. The Holeyboard VERSA is a PERFECT FIT for my electric-acoustic setup! It is just the right size and allows me to put the pedals where I want them, unlike some other boards that kind of dictate where your pedals go.
I am not a fan of seeing too many patch cables or power cables “on top” of my boards and the Holeyboard VERSA allows me plenty of room to “hide” almost everything! There is also plenty of room underneath for your power supply.
Now that all 3 of my boards are complete, it’s time to get back to practicing! If you’re on the fence about any of the Holeyboard options, PLEASE jump off that fence and do yourself a favor and grab a Holeyboard – You wont be sorry!
Thanks again for your 1st Class products!
Individual Versa Includes:
- 1 Versa Holeyboard
- 2 Custom Rubber Feet
- 2 Large Stainless Steel M6 Screws
- 2 Large Stainless Steel M6 Hex Nuts
- 2 C – Channel Back Feet
- 20 Cable-ties
Versa 2-Pack Includes:
- 2 Versa Holeyboards
- 4 Custom Rubber Feet
- 4 Large Stainless Steel M5 Screws
- 4 Large Stainless Steel M5 Hex Nuts
- 4 C – Channel Back Feet
- 1 Z – Connector
- 4 Small Stainless 8/32 Screws
- 4 Small Stainless Steel #8 Keps Nuts
- 40 Cable-ties
- Versatile: Patented design and hole pattern allows you to place your pedals where you want, easily, with cable ties.
- Damage-free pedal mounting: Quick, tight and secure with cable-ties, adhesive-free.
- Low-profile, infinity edge design allows for maximum real estate for pedals and to optimize ergonomics and ease-of-use.
- Modular: Available individually or in a bundled 2-pack. Versa modules can be connected together with our Z-Connector to grow as needed.
- Easily hit the pedals in the back row the 2-level, angled, ergonomic design
- Bridge the levels when desired to accommodate Wah, Volume and odd-shaped pedals.
- V-Channel simplifies cable routing.
- Accommodates virtually all power supplies. They mount easily under the Top Shelf, or on the back with no additional parts to buy.
- Screwed on real rubber feet, keeps your Holeyboard from sliding and your pedals safe from what’s ever on the stage floor.
- Stainless steel hardware for durability.
- Lightweight and Super Strong, built to be played out of aircraft-grade aluminum and powder coated.
- Proudly built in Minneapolis, MN USA with a lifetime warranty. We are committed to making the easiest to use, highest precision pedalboards.
- Each Versa holds approximately 2 – 8 pedals, the 2-pack is double that and so on
- Built with pride and precision in Minneapolis, MN USA from Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Powder-coated durable finish
- Stainless steel hardware
- Zip ties included
- Single Versa: 13” w x 14” d x 3.375”, weight: 2 lbs 6 oz
- 2-Pack Versa: 26” w x 14” d x 3.375”, weight: 4 lbs 8 oz
- Lifetime Warranty
- Minimal assembly required (adding feet, connecting modules)
- Note: additional Versa Modules can be added at any time
- Case & Power supplies sold separately. Pedals not included.